Karelian weekend is an ideal choice for a short trip to Karelia. You will get acquainted with Kizhi Island, and then spend a whole day in the tranquil atmosphere of Karelian forest trekking in a company of beautiful huskies.
- famous Kizhi churches included in the UNESCO World Heritage List
- restoration process of the church of Transfiguration
- traditions of Russian wooden architecture
- husky dogs
- trekking in the Karelian forest
- workshop in the centre of Karelian culture
- 2 nights at a hotel in Petrozavodsk
- 2 breakfasts, 1 lunch box and 1 lunch
- transfers by car/minivan
- hydrofoil Petrozavodsk – Kizhi – Petrozavodsk
- entrance tickets and excursions according to the program
- English-speaking guide.