You will get acquainted with wooden Karelian architecture and traditions of the Karelians, one of the indigenous peoples of the Republic. You will visit ancient wooden church dedicated to St. Peter, and Karelian village Kinerma, which was officially proclaimed the most beautiful Russian village. In the Kivach Nature Reserve you will enjoy the scenic view over Kivach Waterfall.
- Waterfall Kivach, the second highest plain waterfall in Europe
- Wildlife and flora of Karelian taiga
- Wooden church of St.Peter, errected in the 18th century
- Ancient Kinerma Village
- Workshop in the centre of Karelian culture
- accommodation in the Severnaya Hotel (twin room)
- transfers by car for 2 pax/ by minibus from 4 pax
- meals and excursions according to the program
- English-speaking guide.